Safety And Burning Tips
A to Z Candles wants you to experience the full potential of our products. We take great pride in making them using only the finest quality ingredients and materials. However, it's very important that you use our products responsibly to ensure their safe use.
- Place on a protected, heat-resistant, dry surface, away from anything that can catch fire, and out of reach of children and pets.
- Keep wick(s) trimmed to 1/4 inches at all times.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material. Keep the wick centered.
- Avoid burning candles in drafts.
- Never leave burning candles unattended. Keep them within sight at all times.
- Keep all matches and lighters out of the reach of children.
- Teach everyone in the family the rules of safe candle use.
- Please follow the manufacturers instructions on your wax melters, and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not ingest any A to Z Candles products.
- Do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Keep reed diffusers away from open flame or excessive heat.
- Keep in mind these guidelines at all times, as A to Z Candles is not responsible for any damage that may occur.